Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by jk3a (Mid Stakes)

Moneytrain to Midstakesville: Episode Eight

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Moneytrain to Midstakesville: Episode Eight by jk3a

Jk3a and TecmoSuperBowl wrap up with recent hands and a look back at where Tecmo was before and where he is now as a midstakes player.

About Moneytrain to Midstakesville Subscribe to

Beginning at 100NL, jk3a will show TecmoSuperBowl how to realize his goals and break free of small stakes into a bigger world.

Tags

jk3a tecmosuperbowl moneytrain to midstakesville hh review hand replayer ipod friendly

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: Mid Stakes
  • 53 minutes long
  • Posted almost 4 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Moneytrain to Midstakesville: Episode Eight

or track by Email or RSS

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5679 posts
Joined 01/2009

Thanks for the effort guys.
Its funny - how you ended up over 21k @ 1-2 ~3ptbb - yet you spewed some serious chips over and over again.

It opens the eyes - when you hear games are so tough these days - yet those two things stare at me in the face going 1-2 3ptbb just fold when guys raise turns or rivers basically.

Yea man, crazy isn't it? When you sit back and look at all the money I lost in spots where I could have easily folded or followed through with a bluff, and I still ended up winning money! It gives me great confidence that I can have a really nice winrate at 200NL if I play the way I know I'm capable of playing. It should also give everyone else the confidence that a solid winrate is still possible at 200NL even post-UIGEA. There's still plenty of fish in the sea imo.

Posted almost 4 years ago

donermaster

3 posts
Joined 08/2008

Great series. jk3s please make some more small/midstakes vids including sweat sessions.

DiggerTheDog

696 posts
Joined 09/2008

DC owners should just green light the bankrolling of Tecmo's coaching through JK3a and continue this series just like Jays and Fenders.

Keep going with quiz hands and these HHs reviews they are far more useful than live sweats imo.

jk3a needs more time with vids - I think he is a really good teacher.

Steppin Razor

Section 9
2237 posts
Joined 12/2009

Time Link to 00:33:49

Time link messed up 34:00
This is a new tagfish thing - MRing wet flops. I guess the secret is out on UTG stealing so they came up with this (although sometimes they donk those flops).

I haven't actually seen it showndown much so I don't know what they do it with usually.

I recently looked at a bunch of turn raise spots in my DB. If I could believe baluga theorem, I'd nearly double my bb/100 (guessing).

Hatya

13 posts
Joined 07/2010

Great series, sucks its over.

GL Tom, and nice watching both of you guys work .

caderousse

60 posts
Joined 01/2008

I've never been shy about how Jk3A makes the best vids. This series was no exception. Tom, you were awesome too, an eager student.

I know these series are a lot of work, but I look forward to even more vids from BOTH of you. Awesome series!

rocketragz

3810 posts
Joined 11/2008

There's still plenty of fish in the sea imo.

indeed. alright now i gotta get this epic series Smile

MrTrocks

12 posts
Joined 05/2010

hi jk3a and tecmo, i wanna thank u for the great and usefull content u bring in with this series. hope for a new series with u guys

Peesocake

948 posts
Joined 02/2007

Great series indeed, and the most entertaining on DC imo. Good chemistry between jk3a and Tecmo. The quiz idea is great too, because it really forces you to stop and think.

Sure hope we get more!

And Tecmo, I agree with the lot that if you could get rid of the 'fy I shove' spots, you'd be doing pretty good!

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5679 posts
Joined 01/2009

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great reviews! They are greatly appreciated!

DiggerTheDog

696 posts
Joined 09/2008

yeah poker good - music not so much. Smile no offense

Rentmeester

3 posts
Joined 11/2009

Great series, leakbusting and i hope we get more of this. Thank you guys Smile

antique_pub

41 posts
Joined 10/2008

deezie

31 posts
Joined 11/2008

very good content throughout the 8 episodes! looking forward to watch next jk3a series

Gamecat

3 posts
Joined 06/2010

Yeah congrats guys, excellent vids. Loved the format, the chemistry, and watching techmos progress. In fact i demand another series....

HomePoker ForumsMid Stakes Shorthanded NL → Moneytrain to Midstakesville : Episode Eight