Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (Mid Stakes)

Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Twelve

This is a free video. Like what you see? Log In or Sign Up Now to view the rest of our Poker Videos.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Twelve by KRANTZ

FenderJaguar prepares to move to high stakes as he and KRANTZ finish off the last hour of their review of FenderJaguar's play at 4 tables of mid-stakes 6max NLHE.

About Never Tell Me the Odds Subscribe to

Get a look inside KRANTZ's coaching program. How do you take a mid-stakes grinder and turn him into a high stakes juggernaut? Watch FenderJaguar's poker world get turned upside down.

Tags

krantz never tell me the odds fenderjaguar $2/4 nlhe 4-tabling $3/6 400nl 400 nl 600nl 600 nl

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: Mid Stakes
  • 63 minutes long
  • Posted over 4 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Twelve

or track by Email or RSS

joeppiej

1 posts
Joined 03/2009

Time Link to 00:11:57

if he plays fit or fold, why not cbet about 50% pot or even less, don't see his calling range change that much.

Posted over 4 years ago

Wygal

164 posts
Joined 06/2009

Is it wrong that I get excited every time I see a new NTMTO vid come up?

Posted over 4 years ago

Skleice

14 posts
Joined 06/2008

I gotta say that this series has turned into a big favorite of mine. Prob cuz the games are directly relevant and the talk/analysis is great. Fender is a great candidate for this series cuz he backs up his play with solid logic, but is also obv open for criticism...better than when the student just nods along with everything the coach says.

I hope u guys keep these coming....looking forward to NL1k.

Posted over 4 years ago

shinzilla

3 posts
Joined 01/2010

Time Link to 00:18:11

If the river doesn't give us a pair, would betting be better since we could fold out his missed A-hi FD's?

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

If the river doesn't give us a pair, would betting be better since we could fold out his missed A-hi FD's?

Yes if the river was a brick house we would definitely be bluffing.

Posted over 4 years ago

Bordito

8 posts
Joined 01/2010

Hi,
I would like to know which chips u use on FT? Something from tiltbuster or sth else? Thanks for your help.

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

Hi,
I would like to know which chips u use on FT? Something from tiltbuster or sth else? Thanks for your help.

the wsop 2009 tiltbuster chips.

Posted over 4 years ago

Bordito

8 posts
Joined 01/2010

Bordito

8 posts
Joined 01/2010

actually I got another question Smile. Did you change the bet amounts to bold letters somehow or do u have a very big flatscreen.

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

actually I got another question Smile. Did you change the bet amounts to bold letters somehow or do u have a very big flatscreen.

edited the xml file Smile

Posted over 4 years ago

Bordito

8 posts
Joined 01/2010

could u maybe send me the file, I wanna have that too, small betsizes suck Grin

would be really nice Smile

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

could u maybe send me the file, I wanna have that too, small betsizes suck Grin

would be really nice Smile

2p2 has all the info in the ftp mods thread, just search for XML within the thread. you're gold.

Posted over 4 years ago

cptbackfire

12 posts
Joined 02/2010

Time Link to 00:05:15

when he bets what ever it was 1/6 pot with trip aces on the river, what are you calling that you have beat. I understand that you don't want to get bluffed but you really don't have anything, isn't he betting the perfect amount to get you to call, extracting value from you.

Posted over 4 years ago

udownwithvpp

1143 posts
Joined 04/2008

Thing is he can call the river and expect to be beat 4 out of 5 times and it's still +ev. It's close between a call and fold but I agree with the analysis in the video and I think most people would agree with hating life and clicking call.

Posted over 4 years ago

HomePoker ForumsMid Stakes Shorthanded NL → Never Tell Me the Odds : Episode Twelve