Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (High Stakes)

2 Months, 2 Million: 2M2MM Crew : Episode 1

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

2 Months, 2 Million: 2M2MM Crew : Episode 1 by KRANTZ, whitelime, flawless_victory, Ansky

In June 2008, Patrik Antonius challenged the best online heads up NLHE players to play him on Full Tilt. Our very own KRANTZ stepped up to the plate. This video includes commentary from DC’s elite: Krantz, Whitelime, Ansky and Flawless_Victory (and a very brief FoxwoodsFiend cameo). The content is a mix of entertaining off-topic discussions interspersed with some high stakes poker theory.

About 2 Months, 2 Million Subscribe to

Two months. Two million. No problem. That's Team Israel's goal for the summer in Vegas. Watch Jay help hit it. This ongoing series is an in-depth look at his life during the shooting of whitelime, flawless_victory, Ansky and KRANTZ's forthcoming reality TV show (filming in Vegas this summer and airing on G4 in late August). Jay will play and analyze hands he's actually playing while on television, using an aggressive bankroll management strategy to climb from 5/10 and 10/20 back to the nosebleeds. Can he make it? We have faith. They don't call him pr1nnyraid for nothin'.

Tags

krantz ansky whitelime flawless_victory $200/400 hunlhe heads up ipod friendly

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: High Stakes
  • 72 minutes long
  • Posted about 5 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for 2 Months, 2 Million: 2M2MM Crew : Episode 1

or track by Email or RSS

ceegee

622 posts
Joined 05/2008

I think this video could use less swearing and sidetracking

Posted about 5 years ago

sheepeatjoe

3 posts
Joined 11/2009

Brian is so damn good! Seriously, his insights in this video blew me away. please, please, please have him making more videos!

Posted about 5 years ago

drsmooth

739 posts
Joined 07/2008

how can people complain that Brian talks too much when this is the closest thing he has done to putting out a strategy video? He says a lot of very informative things too so I don't get the hate. If Krantz, Ansky and Whitelime all quiet down to listen to what he has to say obv that tells you how valuable his insights are

A Flawless/Ansky 'parallels' type series would be incredible/hilarious

Posted about 5 years ago

Sonic Tilt

27 posts
Joined 08/2009

A Flawless/Ansky 'parallels' type series would be incredible/hilarious

Are you saying ones more incredible and ones hilarious than the other? which one is which? Smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Bobby90

21 posts
Joined 09/2009

nice vid guys, make the 3/6 session asap, and more hu vids with ANSKY Smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Toni Cogin

21 posts
Joined 01/2008

Really hope Flawless will be making video's soon ! In this video it's already very clear, he's veryyy good at internet pokerz !

Posted about 5 years ago

Gauss

378 posts
Joined 03/2009

jonk

356 posts
Joined 10/2008

its a saturday and they played on a thursday?!?!

I'm still watching their Week 11 game.... I'm a busy man.

Posted about 5 years ago

Bazman76

345 posts
Joined 11/2008

I can't remember watching a poker video that was more enjoyable.

Posted about 5 years ago

ms513

5 posts
Joined 01/2009

Painful to listen to, yet still interesting.

Posted about 5 years ago

shawshank

101 posts
Joined 05/2008

Heart the Ariel cameo.

+1. He sounded like an old man relishing a distant memory from his youth. After one year in law school. Hang in there FWF! Poke Tongue

Posted about 5 years ago

rvtsteve

809 posts
Joined 01/2008

Time Link to 00:39:04

Hilarious.

"What do you think of PA?"

Brian: "No comment. Same thing I think of Karma."

I'm still laughing.

Oh, and a comment on all the "feedback" on this video. I think when people don't know what to say or for some reason can't follow what is going on they revert to trivial and even petty observations and complaints. The saying "You can't see the forest for the trees" comes to mind.

Posted about 5 years ago

SpewKid

588 posts
Joined 02/2008

Really hope Flawless will be making video's soon ! In this video it's already very clear, he's veryyy good at internet pokerz !

+1 flawless is the sickest

Posted about 5 years ago

Grindcore

2383 posts
Joined 11/2008

Absolutely loved it! Makes me wanna quit 6max.

Posted about 5 years ago

KRANTZ

3150 posts
Joined 07/2007

mo srsly, when do we'll have the chance to see you and emil at nosebleeds again?

depends... when the games get good or i am rich enough to handle 2 million dollar downswings left and right again!

if we get 2m2mm season 2 i'm sure we will want to gamble a little bit and play some tough players though...

Posted about 5 years ago

HomePoker ForumsHigh Stakes Strategy → Duel : 2M2MM Crew - Antonius Review