Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (High Stakes)

Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Sixteen

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Sixteen by KRANTZ, FenderJaguar

KRANTZ and FenderJaguar team up to review Fender's play at 4-tables of $3/6 and $5/10 NLHE.

About Never Tell Me the Odds Subscribe to

Get a look inside KRANTZ's coaching program. How do you take a mid-stakes grinder and turn him into a high stakes juggernaut? Watch FenderJaguar's poker world get turned upside down.

Tags

krantz never tell me the odds video review $3/6 $5/10 600nl 600 nl 1000nl 1000 nl

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: High Stakes
  • 53 minutes long
  • Posted over 4 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Sixteen

or track by Email or RSS

Fongie

21 posts
Joined 08/2009

Time Link to 00:02:55

Now you have to play this on the next episode for real Wink

Posted over 4 years ago

maglame

1015 posts
Joined 04/2010

Sir, the possibility of successfully reaching high stakes is approximately 3,720 to 1.

Never tell me the odds!

(Starring Krantz as Han Solo, and Fender Jaguar as Chewbacca)

Posted over 4 years ago

underscoredark

332 posts
Joined 10/2009

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

apologies for snifflin' like a crackhead in this video Frown my apartment is dusty like an attic Grin

also, why am I chewbacca again? lol.

Posted over 4 years ago

maglame

1015 posts
Joined 04/2010

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

Now you have to play this on the next episode for real Wink

I may make jingle for an upcoming vid Grin no promises though.

fwiw I did get some transfers haha so TY TY TY for those that shipped lol.

Deviever.com for the maker of that dreamy pedal btw. for all you guitar guys and gals.

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

Cuz ur good with the ladies, ldo!

http://listicles.thelmagazine.com/wp-content/upload/chewbaccasexualassault.jpg

well, they don't call her princess LAY YA for nothing. SLING BAM POP!

Posted over 4 years ago

Gauss

378 posts
Joined 03/2009

lulz, 'tweaked out brain stem', that should replace aggro donk in poker lexicon, nice.

Posted over 4 years ago

rbrizzy

15 posts
Joined 06/2008

Is anyone else having trouble viewing this video or others? I watched some last night and now today I can't seem to watch any videos. Any advice? Restarted everything a couple of times now and still nothing happening. Thanks.

Posted over 4 years ago

tdoomx

24 posts
Joined 08/2008

Is anyone else having trouble viewing this video or others? I watched some last night and now today I can't seem to watch any videos. Any advice? Restarted everything a couple of times now and still nothing happening. Thanks.

ye this video is not playing for some reason. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT I SEE THESE FINE GENTLEMEN PLAYING ASAP!

edit: looks like a site-wide issue, downloads are working, though, so no biggie.

Posted over 4 years ago

KRANTZ

3149 posts
Joined 07/2007

JRuViC

1010 posts
Joined 02/2009

Before I watch the video, I absolutely love this skin! Any links to where I can D/L it or buy it(if need be?)

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

Before I watch the video, I absolutely love this skin! Any links to where I can D/L it or buy it(if need be?)

Tiltbuster.com it's called Artibus, the cards and the table I believe.

Posted over 4 years ago

donkrx

68 posts
Joined 02/2012

The river shove with AA at 21:00-ish was really horrible.... villains range is primarily KQ and sometimes QJ, and then after that there are the less likely AQ, QQ, KK since he didn't ship pre (but are still certainly possible). If he had a flush draw not only does he usually raise at some point earlier in the hand but by shoving into him we dont give him the chance to bluff. More importantly though only things we beat on that river are QJ and AQ and both of those are probably folding the river because what could we possibly have that AQ/QJ beats at that point .... we'd have to be on some psychotic triple barrel bluff which really wouldnt make any sense especially because we were betting 1/3rd pot on flop and turn.

I'm check folding this river, like Krantz was saying "going for the home run when there's no way they're calling with worse". At least just check call if you're going to play it cause he's never paying you off when you shove into him.

Posted over 2 years ago

HomePoker ForumsHigh Stakes Strategy → Never Tell Me the Odds : Episode Sixteen