Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (High Stakes)

whitelime vs. pr1nnyraid: Lime Slicer Episode Two

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

whitelime vs. pr1nnyraid: Lime Slicer Episode Two by KRANTZ

Part 1 of 3: whitelime and KRANTZ explore the differences between 5/10 and 10/20 and develop detailed reads on their regular opponents over a long session at 2000nl. Winner of the challenge is whoever wins the most money over 500 hands and neither is allowed to monitor how the other player is doing.

About whitelime vs. pr1nnyraid Subscribe to

Clash of the titans. whitelime and KRANTZ battle each other in a series of high-stakes, daring challenges designed to explore what it takes to move beyond solid winning TAG play into the mindset of an elite No-Limit player. Immerse yourself deep within their thought processes in whitelime's half, "Stuffing the Penguin," or KRANTZ's, "Lime Slicer."

Tags

pr1nnyraid krantz whitelime 10/20 nl nl hold'em challenge shorthanded

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: High Stakes
  • 48 minutes long
  • Posted over 6 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for whitelime vs. pr1nnyraid: Lime Slicer Episode Two

or track by Email or RSS

DetroitMojo

180 posts
Joined 05/2010

Even being a micro player, I have to say, this series has helped me get more creative and aggro w/ the regs I encounter.

Posted over 3 years ago

Liquid Cash

144 posts
Joined 07/2011

Hey Krantz,
I like your style and your videos. You mentioned a player named flawless victory and I was hoping you might have some links to his videos + strategy articles? I saw another person requesting that but did not see a reply. Thanks for all the work you put in.

Posted almost 3 years ago

KRANTZ

3147 posts
Joined 07/2007

Hey Krantz,
I like your style and your videos. You mentioned a player named flawless victory and I was hoping you might have some links to his videos + strategy articles? I saw another person requesting that but did not see a reply. Thanks for all the work you put in.

unfortunately this is the only video he's ever been in: http://www.deucescracked.com/videos/1731-2M2MM-Crew-Episode-1

Posted over 2 years ago

ClumpyMilk

228 posts
Joined 10/2011

HomePoker ForumsHigh Stakes Strategy → Lime Slicer: Episode Two