Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (High Stakes)

Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Thirteen

This is a free video. Like what you see? Log In or Sign Up Now to view the rest of our Poker Videos.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Thirteen by KRANTZ

The move upwards continues as KRANTZ and FenderJaguar talk about FenderJaguar's play at $5/10.

About Never Tell Me the Odds Subscribe to

Get a look inside KRANTZ's coaching program. How do you take a mid-stakes grinder and turn him into a high stakes juggernaut? Watch FenderJaguar's poker world get turned upside down.

Tags

krantz never tell me the odds fenderjaguar $5/10 1000nl 1000 nl 4-tabling

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: High Stakes
  • 77 minutes long
  • Posted over 4 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Thirteen

or track by Email or RSS

infire

1422 posts
Joined 02/2008

Time Link to 00:29:28

This idea alone made this vid worth watching. New series idea: "A Little Somethin' Somethin', with KRANTZ."

Oh, and the poker stuff was pretty cool too. Smile

Posted almost 4 years ago

Soulless Face

1 posts
Joined 11/2011

Time Link to 00:25:16

Why do you choose to fold ATos UTG, but raise KJs?

Both tables were 5-handed at the time, I would personally raise both 4bb, just wondering why you value KJs higher than ATos...

I have thought of a couple of reasons:

1 - You value your suited cards, for the extra outs and it also gives you reason to stay in the hand as long as the flop contain one of your suited cards so you have at least back door outs.

2 - You value them as suited one-gappers and you generally hit any broadways... Plus, unlike AT, you are much more likely to hit an OESD etc. to stay in the pot.

I dunno, maybe you didn't even realise, maybe I view it different because I play smaller stakes. But, that said, I think both hands have their merits, but really the strengths and weaknesses of both hands I think is around the same.

Posted over 2 years ago

donkrx

68 posts
Joined 02/2012

Lol I like at ~35:00 with the AQ hand how Fender says on the flop that the board is dry texture (Q97ss), then on the river he justifies checking because he thinks his opponent has a ton of missed draws....... conflicting logic ......... not to mention his opponent never has just a draw (90% pair+draw). I dont think he realized he was contradicting himself at different points in the hand which can be a big mistake in the future.

Posted over 2 years ago

HomePoker ForumsHigh Stakes Strategy → Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Thirteen