Poker Video: Limit Hold'Em by Joe Tall (Mid Stakes)

The Vault: $5/10 6 max with Joe Tall and DeathDonkey

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

The Vault: $5/10 6 max with Joe Tall and DeathDonkey by Joe Tall, DeathDonkey

DeathDonkey and Joe Tall tag-team this 5/10 6-max video as they switch off on the mic! Watch the contrast in styles unfold before your eyes as the each take two turns on the microphone. Get 2 in 1 with one video as they crush a 5/10 6-max game!

About The Vault Subscribe to

Videos from the old DeucesCracked.com collection -- primarily LHE with occasional Stud/8, PLO, and LO8 mixed in.

Tags

limit hold'em midstakes ipod friendly archive

Video Details

• Game: lhe
  • Stakes: Mid Stakes
  • 46 minutes long
  • Posted about 7 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for The Vault: $5/10 6 max with Joe Tall and DeathDonkey

or track by Email or RSS

JacksonTran

49 posts
Joined 02/2008

My initial thought on the Th8h hand would be to lead out from the SB to put the BB in the middle and, like Chris said, possibly have the preflop raiser clean up the hand by clearing out the players behind who likely have overcard draws. Is this the wrong line of thinking? And what are the factors in this instance that make check-raising or check-call-donk safe turn (Joe's preferred line) better plays?

Thanks,
Jesse

Posted almost 7 years ago

fatsally

48 posts
Joined 04/2008

Time Link to 00:08:54

DeathDonkey play.It took me awhile to figure this out and still haven't all the way. But I think I see it. I made a mistake originally in my sweet jazz math by not using the final total pot size at the end of the flop,$87. CutOff's $10 call is 11.5% of the pot. I Gave the pfr about a top 15% range and the CO ATo and found his winning chances are about 17% via pokerstove. So with his chance of winning> than his share of the pot= a call. Right? But this is with 2 streets to go. Also he knows the answere here in real time, so is there a "rule" to rely on here?

Posted over 5 years ago

HomePoker ForumsMid/High Stakes Limit Hold'em → $5/10 6 max with Joe Tall and DeathDonkey