So to update what's new:
* Started p90x, but the fact i have randomly been drinking beer this week i think i have mostly ruined the effect of it. Im slowly starting to get the new idea of the diet down, but wow do old habits die hard. It's a work in progress thou, I didn't think I would be able to just jump into this and actually radically change my diet and workout constantly right off the back. As my new buddy Jeremy warned me: don't keep putting your workouts off during the day, wake up early and do it. He was so right, a few days in and half my workouts have been past midnight, and last nights was at 4:30am. That's not good. I need to go to bed with an exact set time for when I'm getting up and working out, bc clearly when i am without a plan I am useless. Also, this is rough and I am not exactly being honest with my break time during it. I hope to get this down more, improve my endurance, improve my form, and improve my sleeping habits. I'm not even close to being a morning person, but staying up to 5am doesn't exactly help
* School is going decent. I got a lot of work to do over the weekend as I will be in Jacksonville at my parents beach house this weekend ( god i wanted a big party at the lake with my friends for the 4th but its not happening) so I'm going to try and power out a LOT of HW and studying. I hope my parents don't get the wrong impression, I'm not trying to impress them of do lots of work for them to see. I'm going to do a lot of work purely for myself. I feel like that is something i have failed to get across to them recently.
* Poker- so i put a tiny bit on merge to screw around with this weekend bc i knew nights would be hell with my parents bored out my mind, and what you know i shipped the 2r. So i have a tiny BR, weeee. So the plan is to at night play some, and then if I am not busy sunday probably blow it all on playing the 100K gaurnt on merge. I don't expect to ever see that money, if i can withdraw what i put in i see it as a win. It's purely for entertainment. And working well to be perfectly honest
* Girlz- so me and the girl i was kinda loosing my mind over are cool now. We are strictly friends, and I'm actually trying to help her get with this guy she likes. I'm not the type to get jealous or pissed really, i value her friendship and want her to be happy, and she wants the same mostly. It's liberating to have the awkwardness killed. And on other fronts, got a cute waitress's number at a billiards's bar by campus, and working on the p90x to get into really good shape. For once my personal life is not a clusterf*ck ( knock on wood) and all is mostly quite on the western front. This is nice for me.
* Moving forward: I need to do a sh*t ton of HW and work out a lot on vacation. After that, I really wanna work on some short handed cash games, its by far my weakness. Messing around in some really small stakes stuff will be fun. I actually love to be out of my comfort zone some when playing poker, it keeps the game interesting and intriguing to me. So we will see what happens.
Anyways, lets see what happens going forward