April 30, 2010
$6.50s: 1322 6.2 ROI +$533
$12s: 169 -18.28 ROI -$374
- I really wish I wouldnâ€™t have tried the $12s this month. My bankroll couldnâ€™t deal with the swings. Or my financial situation for that matter.
- I canâ€™t say Iâ€™m disappointed with my 6% roi at the $6.50s. Itâ€™s nice to prove to myself that I can actually win at these things over a large enough sample.
- I have to cash out $600 this month which is more than I made. My bankroll will be fine though.
Thoughts on next month:
- Going to play as much or more games. It might be hard because I have more things planned for May than I did in April.
- A bit scared because I am going to try and not blind out as much. Which means taking some pretty big -equity spots. The idea is that I should be avoiding worse situations in future hands. So hopefully it works out.
- Going to stay at the $6.50s all month and not going to take any shots at the 12s. My bankroll wonâ€™t even be high enough till the end of the month anyways.
- To get this desperation shove thing under control, I am either going to talk with a with Skype friends or just might get coaching again. Maybe even re-watch some videos. Iâ€™m not sure how big of a leak I have here, but Iâ€™m going to find out.