January 08, 2010
TA meeting has us doing pre-session routines. Itâ€™s freezing outside, and one of my routines is to go outside and get a couple of breaths of air. Fail.
Hereâ€™s my current list of things I do.
1) Put my phone in the charger in the living room
2) Go outside and get a couple of big breaths of fresh air
3) Stretch and shake loose a little bit to get my blood flowing
4) Get a glass of water
5) Wash my hands
6) Shut down IM and browsers
7) Listen to dRybes â€“ Cash Out (bing blang blaow)
Step 7 is pretty awesome, and it works pretty well! :D