December 05, 2011
The following is a detailed outline of the BRM I'm hoping will work for me.
Starting BR: $1850
- Play $2.50 and $8.00 up to 20 tables at a time. If my roll falls below $1200 then drop the $8.00s from my setup
- Play any MTT turbo i want to up to $6.00. The reason i'm using 300BI for these is the swings and also the lower volume i'm likely to put into the MTTs compared to the 180 mans.
- Add in $3.30R to my setup once my roll is above $2200. At this point i should be loading every $2.50 and $8.00 with the newly added $3.30R mixed equally in. If my roll drops below $1500 then return to step 1.
- Play any MTT turbo up to $10 and rebuy that doesn't total more than $12.
- Add in $15s once my roll hits $3000 and drop most of the $2.50s from my setup unless i need to keep my hourly up. At this point i hope to be 30 tabling the 180s at least.
- Play any MTT turbo up to $15 and rebuy totalling less than this. Can also sell action to buy into higher events that seem +ev for me to do so.
- Start to improve my MTT reg speed games and include some of these to my daily play with a BI up to $10
- Add in the $35s when i have at least a $6000 roll. Using less than 200BI rule here as i won't be loading many of these per day due to the lack of demand other than peak hours. Drop the $2.50s from my setup completely and solely 30 tabling the 3s, 8s, 15s and 35s.
- Play any MTT up to $50 and sell action on any of the higher weekend majors up to 50%
I'm interested on seeing what people think of this strategy. I know it jumps up $3000 at the end but i feel that i don't want to be playing games JUST because i'm rolled to do so. I'd rather be conservative and sure up my roll instead of having to move down because i tried to move up to fast. In theory i could be on step 3 by the end of the year if i put in the volume and work hard on my game. This would be ideal as I would like to start the year pushing for supernova level and have a game that is profitable and solid!