May 04, 2010
Well, itâ€™s been a month and I havenâ€™t blogged at all. I knew when I started that there was a very good chance that this would happen. But I am determined! I will blog. So here it is. My MAY GOALS THREAD!
Letâ€™s review the goals for April:
- 25k Hands: A-. Only got 21.7k. Bankroll is at about $1,650.
- 5 hr sessions: B. Was only able to get 1 in, however I was out of town this weekend and had been having computer problems the entire month (thank you windows vista).
- Getting through the first 5 chapters of C++ Primer: F. Got through chapter 1
- A/A+ in all my classes: A. Second highest grade in the class on 2nd midterm for analysis, perfect score in complex midterm. Finals in about a week
- Applications: C+ Need to complete statement of purpose and request transcripts for one of the schools. However, I did get my recommenders squared away and have gotten all the test stuff overwith.
- Abnormal Returns: F. Just didnâ€™t read it
- Ch1-10 of GDSA: A.
- 5.9s on top rope: A. Karen and I have even gotten some 5.10s!
- Get every V2: A-. Aside from the occasional tough problem, I can climb pretty much all the V2s
- Run 20 miles a week: B+. Only logged about 10 miles this last week, but have been keeping up otherwise.
I figure Iâ€™m going to simplify my goals list for May, mostly because I just realized how annoying it was to write all that out. I am going to put only 1 goal for each section, and make sure I get it:
- Poker: 25k hands, 4+bb/100 winrate.
- School: ch1-5 of C++ Primer
- Finance: 10-17 GDSA
- Climbing: 5.10s or bust! (also V3s!)