April 09, 2010
25,000 hands at 25nl and gold star on Pokerstars. I need to get back to Gold Star, the multipliers and bonuses really help out the olâ€™ BR. The hands should be fine, but Iâ€™m making more of a conscious effort to only play when Iâ€™m in the right frame of mind. I think I need to work on my focus though so I am going to force myself to play a 5hr session once a week, just to get my endurance up.School
- 1. Get through first 5 chapters of my C++ primer. This is a crucial goal for me. I know very little computer program for what I eventually want to do after school. I rationalized never taking classes because I could always just teach myself. Well now itâ€™s time to man up and actually do it.
- 2. A â€“ A+ in every class. This should be a piece of cake.
- 3. Get my applications in to NYU and Columbia before the end of the month.
- 1. Read Abnormal Returns every day
- 2. Get through first 10 chapters in Graham and Doddâ€™s Securities Analysis
- 1. Move up to 5.9s on top rope
- 2. Get every V2
- 3. Run 20 miles a week (this is to cut down weight for climbing) and work the hang board during the week
Thatâ€™s all for now. It seems like a lot of stuff, but I think itâ€™s doable.