June 06, 2013
My thoughts, in bullet form.
- 00:17 - Nice bankroll management BRO!
- 00:29 - Does he mean 3-tabling is statistically the right play?
- 00:29 - They are LITERALLY cheering for his big play money win. See here - http://i.imgur.com/hy15BJr.png
- 00:33 - Obviously busts out while single tabling. Statically the wrong move JTT!
- 00:37 - This guy just won the "post your setup!" thread for SURE.
- 00:57 - Ben Affleck to the rescue? Trivia - he was owed $500k by UB!
- 00:59 - You would never use those dice to play craps at a casino!
- 01:17 - 100% no risk stake for JTT.
- 01:29 - Spoiler alert - that's just JTT off for the worst bachelor party ever.
- 01:42 - Do you think Affleck demanded a scene where he could showcase his hoops skills?
- 01:49 - The FBI? Where's the DoJ?
- 02:06 - Can't really mock the badass scene.
- 02:24 - So now we know how the negotiation went. "Guys, I'll do the movie. BUT...you will let me showcase my sweet hoop moves in one scene as well as a cameo for my 2 pet crocodiles, Matt and Damon." And thus the realization that Affleck plays a villain in this movie and Damon played the hero in the 1st one dawns on me.
Despite this movies lack of Russians in track jackets I will certainly see this. Maybe the 1st night it comes out. Let's be honest - we're all a little excited. And jeez, if AMERICA would just REGULATE it we wouldn't have Slam Dunk Affleck terrorizing the Suit and Tie Songbird! STEP IT UP USA!