January 17, 2011
- Aniston or Jolie. This was after a few drinks with buddies and I'm not satisfied with the answers I was receiving so I decided to take it to the readers. All there is to it is Jolie or Aniston. Not who would you rather marry, etc, just need to pick one.
- This weekend couldn't have gone any better for the Steelers. They beat the Ravens in a very close and competitive game and then the Jets upset the Patriots. Now the Steelers get to host a weaker opponent in the AFC Championship game. I've decided I'm not going to hedge and hope they can beat the Jets then I'll probably lay off some in the superbowl. Either way it's nice to have a sweat. If the Steelers do win the Superbowl I may have to do this:
- (Was just looking for an excuse to show that clip.)
- I've figured out an awesome way to study for my financial tests. Do it while I'm watching Bruins game. I used to study while watching sporting events all the time in college so I figure I'll go back to it.
- Listening to the latest Hey Ball podcast, listening to Joe how they would go to the casino at like 1 AM and get back at like 6 brought back a bunch of memories. Yes we would inevitably go broke but it was always a blast and fun times. We would generally play let it ride and 3 card poker and when one of us did strike it big it was a successful trip, didn't matter about anything else.
"Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly."