June 26, 2010
- Leaving Vegas tonight, its been a blast. One thing about this place is time just sort of blends in together. It's very weird and is more or less a blur the whole time. I can't imagine how the guys that stay here for 6 weeks feel at the end of their stay.
- Went golfing with DeathDonkey and JoeTall on Thursday and shot the worst back 9 of my life. I usually shoot anywhere between 95-105 and after shooting a 50 on the front I shot a 64 on the back. I think I lost about 8 balls just on the final 9 holes. Unfortunately with side bets, a $40 round turned into about a $275 round. Awesome course though and dinner at Nora's after was outstanding.
- The Drinkament was definitely interesting, I don't remember much after about 1 AM but I'm alive and not injured so I guess it has to be considered a success.
- While the food is great out here it'll be nice to have a home cooked meal on Sunday.
- Had the worst craps session of all time with ugotabanana last night. It's always fun establishing 3 numbers and then sevening out. It's even more fun to do that 4 times in a row.
- I can't wait to sleep all day tomorrow.
Sid Garner: Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you.