August 26, 2010
- seat selection trick - sit to the left of the bottom seat when you are starting tables, you will get a higher chance a fish sits to your right
- bet biggaaaar vs fish v, less bloof
- as bluff river bet `1/3 pot to get folds from his garbage, everything good is calling anyway so bet u achieve 2 in 1
- bet sizing as a bluff affects his folding freq so make a betsize which targets only the hands you are trying to make fold and make the bet as small as possible to achieve result
- snap checks usually weak KAP
- huge bets as a bluff are targeting his bluff catcher hands that cant really face Â a huge bet
- close to full pot "typed in" bets for villain is usually for value
- f2cb v high but donkbets alot, his flop donkbets are honest
- if f2cb v lower but donkbets alot, donks are dishonest kaap
- when 3betting thing about keep the fish in if your hands post flop play well and call more, 3bet if the hands play poorly
- moving up you have to take shots when you would still be happily rolled for your normal limit should you run bad during the shot
- think about your opponents preflop/postflop tendencies when deciding to make a 3bet/4bet/5bet as you can manipulate his postflop tendencies to get them into either spaz out preflop by 4betting light, or if they spew postflop Â flatting their 3bets and letting them barrel. Do whatever makes you the most money against them.
- Do the opposite of what his strategy works against, always :D
- when you are stealing and you get are facing a gay re-raise, ALWAYS call if you expect him to cbet as you are getting insane pot odds-implied odds when you smash the flop and sometimes he just gives up. For example, imagine you are playing .5/1 and are in the sb and make it 3 to go, bb re-raises to 6 total, you expect bb to always cbet at least 50% pot on any flop, in essense you are really calling 3bb to win 15bb of deadmoney when the flop pot is 12bb and the cbet of 1/2 pot of another 6 bb - your 3bb preflop call.
- dont bet the turn as a bluff if you dont think you can bet the river as a bluff and get a fold
- to exploit double barrellers, we can shove over them on the turn providing we have enough equity when called so that we can justify ithe shove providing the total amount of combos we beat when called is higher as a percentage than the % of the time we win the full pot - our risk
- essentially, vs light high 3betters who barrel alot, we call flop with all our hands, bluff catchers, draws and monsters. With bluff catchers we check call down, with monsters we slow play and check jam river, with draws we can c/r or jam over their turn barrel.
- Anytime you think a play is neutral EV you should make the play as it helps you to get reads faster on your villains later on, as well as make your table image improve
Posted By Acombfosho at 04:30 PM